If you’re in your mid twenties you have already or are about to make that leap into the working world. This is the time to start or for some of you to continue to dress like a professional. No more looking in the Juniors section for your seasonal wears its time for an upgrade to Womens or Petites. Here are my suggestions for places to find youthful yet professional looking clothing.
1) Ann Taylor Loft– more youthful than its sister store, Ann Taylor, the Loft has much to offer a young professional.
2) The Limited – A tailored, professional look is what you will find here.
3) Anthropologie – expensive but worth it for the detail and fresh nature of the clothing.
4) Gap – a place to find clothing to suit the modern women.
5) Victoria Secret Online – don’t shy away due to the name their online site has more than just bras and panties.