1) You have opposable thumbs. Few creatures in the animal kingdom have them (so treat them well.)
2) You’re endothermic – no sitting on a warm rock for you! You can maintain your own body temperature. (You just maybe have to wear the occasional sweater if you’re not living in a tropical climate or if global warming hasn’t kicked in.)
3) You’re a walking chemistry set. You undergo so many chemical reactions you’re unable to think about all of them.
4) You’re a genetic improbably 1 out 1,000,000 (honestly, this is too small of a number but you get the idea. You won the genetic lottery to have the combination of traits that you do.)
5) You’re on top of the food chain (so eat well and responsibly my friends!)
6) You’re a multi-cellular organism, so you are not as limited to size as the poor amoeba.
7) You have three different types of cones in your eyes! Your cones can detect red wavelengths, green wavelengths and blue wavelengths so you can see multiple hues! This is unlike some animals that may have but 2 different types of cones.
8) You’re adaptable. I’m assuming this because you’re reading this post. If you weren’t adaptable you probably would not find yourself among the living. You’ve made it so far so make sure you’re on top of your evolutionary game plan.
I know this is a very anthropocentric view but, hopefully you enjoyed a good laugh and have realized what’s unique about you and your Homo sapien counterparts.